Monte Wasch has been
a sales professional in business-to-business and industrial marketing for over 30 years:
- Sales Vice-President, Publishers Clearing House Marketing Services
- Sales Vice-President, Thomas Publishing
- Sales Vice-President,
The Wine Enthusiast
- Sales Director, Ziff-Davis Publishing (assigned to
- Sales Vice-President, Tele-Atlas, N.A.
- Strategic and Multi-National Accounts Director, GlobalSpec.com
In his early career, Wasch was
a management operations and management development executive with Time Inc., and Citibank, N.A. For eight years, he
was First Deputy Director of New York City's economic development program.
Wasch lives in New Lebanon, NY (Columbia County) and New York City.
He is a member of the New Lebanon Town Council, an avid skiier and tennis-player, and a pretty good pianist (jazz and ragtime).